Wow, is it really July already? I have not linked up with Farley in a very long time. So happy that I am able to this month!
|Oh Boy 4th Grade|
- My husband hates commercials so if he is watching television, I can count on the channel being changed frequently! It can be very frustrating because I often get caught up in 2 different shows and never see all of either of them.
- We have accomplished quite a bit so far this summer, but I love that I can get up, putter around and then get started on whatever I have planned. I love it when I don't HAVE to be anywhere or do anything!
- No matter how relaxing summer is, I can never get school completely out of my head. But I really don't mind as I love using my time in the summer to research new ideas and prepare fresh materials.
- Between home improvement projects and staff development, we haven't gone anywhere yet this summer and I am getting anxious to get out of town for a bit. Our big trip to Pennsylvania to see my family and then to Colorado to help our daughter move home is in a couple of weeks, but I would like to do something before then. Maybe a day at the beach or San Antonio for a few days?
- My husband painted and installed new flooring in our son's old bedroom so I could move my sewing room in there. But now we are working painting the old room, cleaning up our daughter's room (which became a storage room while she was away at college) and just general decluttering. I can't wait until everything is back where it belongs!
- We will spend the 4th with the friends who are essentially our Texas family. Although it's just us old folks now as our kids are all grown, we still enjoy our time together. We'll have brisket and beer, watch the fireworks and spend at least part of the time reminiscing about all the other good times we've shared!
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer!