Friday, July 6, 2012

There's No Place Like Home!

There's no place like home even if I am only here for a day!  My husband and I just returned from our trip to the Smoky Mountains and Pennsylvania.  It was a great trip even though I didn't do half of what I had planned to do while in PA.  It was just so nice being home with my mom and my brother's family that a lot of the little trips we had planned didn't happen.
Now it's time to repack my bags for my next trip!  Our very generous PTA is sending 2 of us to the University of Connecticut for a conference on differentiation and gifted education called Confratute.  I leave Sunday morning which barely gives me enough to time to unpack and do laundry.  I am very excited and can't wait to share what I learn!
Unfortunately I am very behind on my blogging and book studies.  With limited access to the internet while at my mom's house it just wasn't possible to do much blogging.  In between loads of laundry and catching up with my kids tomorrow, I hope to get some posting done.  If not, I will definitely be blogging from Confratute!

No comments:

Post a Comment