Saturday, June 14, 2014

Guided Math Conferences Book Study

I was so excited this morning to discover that Brenda at Primary Inspired is hosting a book study of Laney Sammons newest book Guided Math Conferences.  My goal this year is to strengthen the assessment part of my math instruction and conferring with students should be a huge part of that.  I have learned so much over the past couple of summers by reading and following the book studies of Laney's other books!
If you would like to follow along, here is a link to Brenda's post.
Primary Inspired

The book is currently unavailable on Amazon, but can be purchased on TPT (so you can earn credits for your purchase!)
Teachers Pay Teachers
I'd better go get some housework done so I can spend the day reading-hopefully poolside with a nice cool summer beverage!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment