Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekend Work and a Plus 10 Freebie

My last couple of posts have been about finding balance between work and home.  This weekend so far has been pretty successful day in that respect!  Friday evening my daughter and I went to a trunk show for a friend's online boutique.  Although I'm a little too old (and large!) for most of her things, I got a big chunk of my Christmas shopping done for my girls.  Saturday morning I was at Walmart before 9 o'clock.  (What a great time to go- it was so peaceful!) After a quick trip to Target with my daughter, I pulled out some of my Christmas boxes so I could get started decorating.
Then I worked on some school stuff.  I laminated (I LOVE my Scotch laminator!!!!) and cut out these fabulous gingerbread activities from Made for 1st Grade.
TPT
In math this month we are working on composing and decomposing numbers to 100 and doing a lot of work with hundreds charts. This is a great book  for hundreds chart activities:
                                  :
  Our fact fluency emphasis is adding/subtracting 10 so I made these little game boards to practice the +10 facts.  I modeled them after some Plus One games I found on Oceans of First Grade Fun.
Download games from Google Docs
Now it's time for holiday decorating!  First up, arrange the Santas on the mantel.  Next to the Christmas tree, these are my favorite holiday decorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment