Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Guided Math Book Study Chapter 2


Please head over to Tina's blog Mrs. Crofts' Classroom to catch my post on Chapter 2 of Guided Math. I was so excited to hear that Tina was hosting a book study of Guided Math this summer so I volunteered to blog about a couple of chapters.  I read this book last summer and tried to implement guided math in my classroom this year.  This summer I am revisiting this book as well as reading Laney's other book Building Mathematical Comprehension. I'm looking forward to another great year of math!

I highly recommend all of Laney Sammons books!
            

I've been so focused on the math book studies so far this summer that I've neglected my other goal, improving writing instruction.  We use Lucy Calkins Units of Study, but I feel like I need more.  If you have any writing ideas or books to recommend, please share!  You can link up here.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment